Feed your canine companion a balanced diet with ingredients straight from nature with Taste of the Wild Ancient Stream Dry Dog Food! It features sustainably sourced smoked salmon as the number one ingredient, which not only offers your pup a source of high-quality protein, but also omega fatty acids to support healthy skin and a lustrous coat. This recipe is crafted with a combination of whole grains like millet, quinoa, chia seed and sorghum to support your sidekick’s overall health and is completely free of corn, wheat, filler and artificial flavors, colors and preservatives!
- Made with smoked salmon as the very first ingredient to support strong, lean muscles.
- Now crafted with a combination of ancient grains like sorghum, quinoa, millet and chia seed, which are high in protein.
- Formulated to AAFCO and FDA requirements and researched by a team of professionals in veterinary medicine, formulation, pet food nutrition, food science and food production.
- Made in the USA with ingredients from trusted and sustainable sources around the world and completely free from corn, wheat, filler, and artificial flavors, colors and preservatives.
- Nutrient-rich, highly digestible and contains proprietary probiotics that thrive in the GI tract to support overall health and wellness.
Salmon, salmon meal, ocean fish meal, grain sorghum, millet, cracked pearled barley, dried yeast, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), brown rice, smoke-flavored salmon, natural flavor, tomato pomace, salmon oil (a source of DHA), quinoa, chia seed, salt, potassium chloride, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, L-Carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients.
Crude Protein 30.0% minimum
Crude Fat 15.0% minimum
Crude Fiber 3.0% maximum
Moisture 10.0% maximum
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% minimum
Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum
Selenium 0.35 mg/kg minimum
Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum
L-Carnitine* 100 mg/kg minimum
Taurine* 0.12% minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.8% minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.6% minimum
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis in descending amounts) not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.