Feed your canine companion a balanced diet with ingredients straight from nature with Taste of the Wild Ancient Prairie Dry Dog Food! It features a tasty duo of pasture-raised, roasted bison and venison, which not only offers your pup a source of highly digestible protein, but also the wag-worthy flavor he loves. This recipe is crafted with a combination of whole grains like millet, quinoa, chia seed and sorghum to support your sidekick’s overall health and is completely free of corn, wheat, filler and artificial flavors, colors and preservatives
- Made with pasture-raised, roasted bison as the first ingredient, along with pasture-raised, roasted venison to support strong, lean muscles.
- Now crafted with a combination of ancient grains like sorghum, quinoa, millet and chia seed, which are high in protein
- Formulated to AAFCO and FDA requirements and researched by a team of professionals in veterinary medicine, formulation, pet food nutrition, food science and food production.
- Made in the USA with ingredients from trusted and sustainable sources around the world and completely free from corn, wheat, filler, and artificial flavors, colors and preservatives.
- Nutrient-rich, highly digestible and contains proprietary probiotics that thrive in the GI tract to support overall health and wellness.
Water buffalo, pork, chicken meal, grain sorghum, millet, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), cracked pearled barley, dried yeast, roasted bison, roasted venison, natural flavor, flaxseed, beef, quinoa, chia seed, tomato pomace, salmon oil (a source of DHA), dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, L-Carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients.
Crude Protein 32.0% minimum
Crude Fat 18.0% minimum
Crude Fiber 3.0% maximum
Moisture 10.0% maximum
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 0.05% minimum
Zinc 150 mg/kg minimum
Selenium 0.4 mg/kg minimum
Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg minimum
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg minimum
L-Carnitine* 100 mg/kg minimum
Taurine* 0.12% minimum
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 3.0% minimum
Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.6% minimum
Glucosamine* 750 mg/kg minimum
(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis in descending amounts) not less than 80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles